Corporate and Commercial
We provide a full range of BVI corporate and commercial legal services across a wide range of industry sectors. We regularly advise international banks, financial services businesses, foreign corporations, local businesses, public and private companies, directors, shareholders, entrepreneurs and high-net-worth individuals on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
In particular, we have expertise in the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions;
- cross-border transactions;
- joint ventures;
- corporate restructuring;
- new business establishment;
- redomiciliation of established businesses;
- company reinstatement;
- use of partnerships including limited partnerships;
- lending and security;
- regulatory and corporate governance;
- contentious and non-contentious employment law advice;
- employee benefit trusts and employee incentive schemes; and
- legal opinions.
We understand our clients often need simple, no-nonsense, pragmatic solutions to complex commercial problems. For that reason, projects are always Partner-led and the most cost effective team is agreed in advance for each matter.
We seek to form robust meaningful relationships with our clients. We endeavour to truly understand their businesses so that we can support them from day-to-day and in the long term.
We appreciate that some transactions will be time critical and we will work with you to ensure delivery of practical advice, on time.