Our dedicated team of BVI corporate professionals have extensive experience in advising on the establishment of many forms of corporate vehicles, investment funds, partnerships and providing fiduciary and administration services to such entities.
We have in-depth knowledge of the regulatory systems of the BVI and an understanding of the requirements of international financial reporting standards, giving our clients peace of mind. Our communication, reporting and technical platforms have been designed to provide up-to-date client information on request so as to meet their individual reporting needs.
In particular, we have expertise in the following areas:
- Providing company secretary and directors, resident representatives and a registered office for the company
- Maintaining required records, including statutory records and the company minute book
- Preparing notices and agendas, attending and taking minutes of meetings of shareholders, directors and committees
- Establishment of bank and brokerage accounts
- Liaising with those authorised to speak for the company and its shareholders and with the company’s principals, bankers, managers, accountants and auditors
- Advising on legislative changes in the jurisdiction having an impact on the company’s statutory requirements
- Administering the general day-to-day corporate affairs of the company, including dealing with correspondence, faxes, telephone calls and emails
- If required, providing boardroom and support facilities for company and directors’ meetings held in one of our locations
- Making applications to, and filing of statutory documents with, local regulatory authorities on behalf of the company
- Soliciting the advice of affiliated companies in connection with the provision of corporate administrative services
- Ensuring compliance with anti-money-laundering legislation
We understand that in today’s competitive global economy our clients require timely solutions to the challenges posed by the dynamics of their respective industries and circumstances. Our approach is to tailor our corporate administration service delivery around our clients’ needs and the industry in which they operate, enabling us to develop and offer specialist knowledge. Our clients represent a wide variety of industry sectors, including insurance/reinsurance, mutual funds, telecommunications, consulting, energy, education, manufacturing, shipping, tourism and investment.