In the area of Labour law we specialize in the entire spectrum from advice on drafting employment agreements, advice on Section 197 take overs, retrenchments, management of labour related issues, CCMA preparation and representation as well as review applications to the Labour Court.
Our directors have extensive experience in chairing disciplinary hearings and related matters for and on behalf of our clients.
- Contracts of Employment;
- General advice on Labour issues;
- Internal relationship assistance;
- Representation at the CCMA;
- Chair and initiation of disciplinary hearings;
- Salary, promotion and Retrechment negotiations, and
- Advice, drafting and representation at the Labour Court and all pleadings with regards to the Labour Court.
Our experience in this field allow us to deliver a service that is both cost efficient and dynamic.
With their skill and determination, our negotiators persist until a workable agreement is negotiated between the parties.