We regularly advise on all aspects of listing work including the preparation and submission of listing applications, communication with the relevant stock exchange and ensuring our clients’ on going compliance with the applicable listing rules.
Our clients include trading companies, private equity investors and structured funds.
Hatstone Listing Services Limited has a breadth of experience in all listing matters, including:
- preparation and submission of listing applications;
- listing of specialised debt securities (including eurobonds, tier one capital, corporate debt, SPVs, asset backed securities, equity linked securities, multi issuer programmes, warrants and PIK notes);
- dealing with queries arising or derogations required in order to obtain listing approval;
- communication with the relevant stock exchange; and
- supporting on going compliance with the applicable listing rules.
We seek to provide a fast and efficient service with competitive pricing. Working in conjunction with Hatstone Lawyers, we aim to provide our clients with a seamless service from inception of the fund to admission on the Official List.
|02/05/14||Debt Listing on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius (“SEM”)|
|The listing of debt securities is a convenient and recognised way to raise funds. The process is relatively straight- forward and cost effective, and can be completed within a couple of weeks from start to finish.|
|17/06/15||Listing debt on the The International Stock Exchange (the “TISE”)|
|This note seeks to explain the benefits of listing debt securities on The International Stock Exchange. It further sets out the main requirements for admittance of debt securities to the Official List and the role of Hatstone Listing Services Limited as listing sponsor.|