The International Stock Exchange Limited (“TISE”)
The TISE’s mission is “to be the leading international stock exchange in the European time zone serving the interests of Channel Islands’ businesses”.
The TISE is an internationally recognised Stock Exchange. A summary of key designations that can be found below:
- Regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission;
- UK HM Revenue & Customs designated as a Recognised Stock Exchange;
- Affiliate Member of the International Organisation of Securities Commissions;
- Associate Member of the International Capital Market Services Association; and
- Officially recognised by the Australian Securities Exchange.
Recognition by US Securities and Exchange Commission is pending.