We advise local and international financial institutions, professional trustees, family offices, wealth managers, proprietor managed businesses and affluent families on a wide range of private client matters. We work closely with a range of international law and accountancy firms and offshore trust companies to provide a full suite of services.
We are able to provide comprehensive legal and regulatory advice on all aspects of private client matters and private wealth management. In particular, we have expertise in the following areas:
- the establishment and maintenance of family offices;
- drafting and settling trust instruments;
- drafting ancillary trust documentation such as deeds of appointment;
- restructuring of existing trust structures;
- trust related corporate matters;
- the creation and operation of private trust companies in BVI;
- employee benefit trusts; and
- VISTA trusts.
We understand that our clients are often concerned about confidentiality and we therefore have the utmost respect for their privacy, especially when it comes to family wealth and succession planning. We understand the importance our clients place on working with people they trust and we seek to understand their needs and the needs of their families, now and in the future.
|01/08/18||British Virgin Islands – Private Trust Company|
|This note provides some basic information about British Virgin Islands (“BVI”) private trust companies and their characteristics.|