We regularly advise trust company, banking, fund and investment businesses on the application of financial services law and regulation in Jersey.
We can assist you with:
- establishment and conduct of Funds Services businesses in Jersey;
- establishment and conduct of Trust Company businesses in Jersey;
- licence applications;
- competition law;
- anti-money laundering;
- regulatory investigations;
- meetings and corresponding with the Jersey Financial Services Commission;
- tax information exchange agreements; and
- regulatory compliance.
We understand our clients often need simple, no-nonsense, pragmatic solutions to complex regulatory problems. For that reason, projects are always Partner-led and the most cost effective team is agreed in advance for each matter.
Doing business in Jersey may not be straight forward at times. We will work with you to guide you through the process of establishing your business and we will support your business as it grows.