We regularly advise trust company, banking, fund and investment businesses on the application of financial services law and regulation in the BVI.
We can assist you with:
- establishment and conduct of Funds Services businesses in the BVI;
- establishment and conduct of Trust Company businesses in the BVI;
- licence applications;
- anti-money laundering;
- regulatory investigations;
- meetings and corresponding with the BVI Financial Services Commission;
- tax information exchange agreements; and
- regulatory compliance.
We understand our clients often need simple, no-nonsense, pragmatic solutions to complex regulatory problems. For that reason, projects are always Partner-led and the most cost effective team is agreed in advance for each matter. Doing business in the BVI may not be straight forward at times. We will work with you to guide you through the process of establishing your business and we will support your business as it grows.
|19/05/20||Common Reporting Standard (CRS) – Compliance of Reporting Financial Institutions under Scrutiny by BVI International Tax Authority|
|19/05/20||Bvi Aeoi Update and Common Reporting Standard (Crs) – New Requirements|