Digital Media, IP and eGaming
We have put together a specialist team of lawyers with expertise of the technical, regulatory and operational issues affecting eGaming.
We also have a technology and digital media team who can help with all aspects of e-commerce.
We can offer assistance with:
- eGaming consultancy (including preparation of business plan and licence applications);
- introductions to key technology and support companies, local and international lawyers, banks and tax experts;
- regulatory advice;
- restructuring of existing eGaming operations;
- listing services;
- intellectual property creation and protection (including, patent, trade mark and copyright);
- intellectual property audits;
- technology and digital media contracts (including licencing, distribution, franchising, agency, escrow, maintenance and support, managed technology agreements);
- advising on the implications of data protection and privacy legislation;
- drafting and advising on disaster recovery and business continuity arrangements.
We understand our clients often want simple, no-nonsense, innovative solutions to complex technology problems. Our team will be on hand to offer you reliable, practical advice catered to your specific business needs.
We believe that intellectual property is central to most businesses and we understand the value our clients place on knowing that their intellectual property rights are protected.