We provide legal advice in relation to the establishment of Panamanian trusts. Panamanian trusts are regularly used by clients for succession planning and asset protection purposes, as part of a larger international structure and for acting as a guarantor in complex investment structures.
In particular, we have expertise in the following areas:
- advice in relation to the establishment of Panamanian trusts;
- advice in relation to guarantee trusts;
- preparing supplemental trust deeds;
- advising trustees with regard to their duties and obligations;
- advising beneficiaries with regard to their rights;
- due diligence; and
- legal opinions.
We understand that our clients are often concerned about confidentiality and we therefore have the utmost respect for their privacy, especially when it comes to family wealth and succession planning. We understand the importance our clients place on working with people they trust and we seek to understand their needs and the needs of their families, now and in the future.
We appreciate that some matters will be time critical and we will work with you to ensure delivery, on time.